Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Time to Sew Curtains!

Sisters,
Remember the Baptist Children's Home for youth taken out of domestic violence situations? Remember how we were going to hem curtains for them? Remember how the coordinator got really, really sick & no one else knew where the curtains were/measurements were, so we had to cancel?

....well, Nancy (the coordinator) is better, the curtains & measurements are located & they need the curtains hemmed by Friday! Yikes! I've been hemming away since yesterday afternoon, but think this is a project too big for me, myself, & I ... if there is ANY way that you can lend a hand, please, please let me know.

I am opening my home Thursday for a hemming/ironing-a-thon ... please bring sewing machines, thread, ironing boards, and irons b/c I only have my personal ones here.
Children are WELCOME to come and play, but you'll need to bring food for them b/c this is a work date & food will not be provided.

Thank you for any help you can give! :)

Elizabeth Latey
H: 610-489-4004
c: 610-564-9293

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, but please be respectful.