Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fewer Calories, Same Great Taste!

So if you're reading this, you've found your way to our new blog URL. Please bookmark or "follow" it. Send the link to a friend!

We join many other faithful Mormons who seek to put uplifting educational content about the church out there on the web. We just didn't want it to appear to be an official LDS Church blog.

I'll still be posting inspirational guest blogger articles, timely church news, and little-known uplifting church content. I will keep the lesson schedule and calendar of events up to date too.

We're still women of faith, virtue, vision and charity in the Valley Forge area. Let's spread our arms wide and include more of our neighbors and friends.

If you have ideas for what I can do to make the blog more useful for us and our community, please let me know.

(Comments will be moderated from now on, and show up within a few hours, so I encourage you to comment on the posts.)

P.S. Links to individual blogs just disappeared when I made the change. Please be patient as I try to find everyone again. Or better yet send a link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, but please be respectful.