Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Jam Session

Hi All,
I'll be making black raspberry jam this Saturday, starting at 9:30. If anyone wants to learn how to make jam, please let me know if you want to come by.

I'm only doing one batch that day, so if you arrive late, you'll only get part of the picture. I'll be doing other jams and jellies (raspberry, peach, etc.) in the near future, so if you can't make it this time around, we'll find something that suits better.

A caveat: please leave children (except babes in arms) at home. I don't have a fenced in yard to corrall them, and indoors we'll be working with boiling sugar, which causes pretty nasty burns. It just isn't safe for them, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
Marie Tiller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, but please be respectful.