Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Jump Start Your Scripture Study

Bored with the same old scripture study routine?

Check out this great collection of ideas. If you're like me you have to change it up every couple of months. Or, try something new every day for a week.

Day 1 - Basic
Day 2 - Questions and answers
Day 3 - With family and young children
Day 4 - Creative
Day 5 - Journal methods, computer methods
Day 6 - Internal/External
Day 7 - Marking methods concluded

I like the love letter idea. Which is your favorite idea?

ellen

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for linking to my blog! Your pingback got me here, and it looks like you guys have an awesome site! What a great idea! There's some great stuff here. You can bet I'll be reading more of it.

    - Chas Hathaway

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts, but please be respectful.