Limited Time Offer at Costco:
$10 discount is reflected in the price.
Valid for orders placed
October 15, 2009 through November 1, 2009.
While supplies last.
Online Price $84.99
YOUR COST $74.99
Nutritional and preparation information
Basic preparation will impact the probability of your family’s survival in an emergency. Delicious and easy to prepare. Each bucket contains 275 servings of pre-mixed and pre-seasoned 100% vegetarian and vitamin fortified food. With a 20 year long shelf life, this kit is perfect for the preparation of natural disasters such as hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes or even for a camping or hunting trip.
- Easy to Prepare
- Must have water and a heat source
- 275 Servings
- All Meals 100% Vegetarian and Vitamin Fortified
- Sealed in convenient Weather-Proof bucket for easy transport
- 25 Servings - Potato Soup
- 30 Servings - Corn Chowder
- 25 Servings - Cacciatore
- 25 Servings - Western Stew
- 30 Servings - Country Noodle
- 25 Servings - Rice Lentil
- 45 Servings - Whey Milk
- 40 Servings - Blueberry Pancake
- 30 Servings - Barley Vegetable
- Total Weight: 23 lbs.
The Date of Manufacturing is printed on each individual packet. The Expiration Date for all the food is printed on a sticker on the outside of the bucket.
For best taste and nutritional value, use product before:
20 years of manufacturing date when stored at 60° F (16.6° C)
10 years of manufacturing date when stored at 70° F (21.1° C)
Charity and Owenna