3 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies
4-6 bananas, sliced
2 cups milk
1 (5 oz.) box instant French vanilla (or regular vanilla) pudding
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (12 oz.) tub of Cool Whip, thawed
- Line bottom of a 13x9x2-inch dish with cookies.
- Layer bananas on top.
- In a bowl, combine milk and pudding and blend well with hand mixer
- Using another bowl, combine cream cheese and condensed milk and mix until smooth.
- Fold the Cool Whip into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
- Pour mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with remaining cookies.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.