1. Start a new tradition this year:
'Tis the season for traditions, like Wanamaker's light show, Dickens Village and Longwood Gardens at Christmas.
2. Dust off the instruments or join with others to celebrate through music:
Dear Ward, Our Christmas Sacrament meeting is coming up. On December 20th we will be having a sacrament meeting of Christmas Musical Numbers. We are looking for solos, duos, trios, small group, or large groups. It can be your family preforming or a mixture of ward members.
If you are willing to play an instrument or sing please email me and let me know who is involved and what song you would be preforming.
Your support and involvement will make this Sunday special and one to remember. Thank you.
Miranda Searle • 801-367-3232 • email@example.com
3. Try these ideas for December Family Home Evenings:
- Help children understand that Christ is the real gift of Christmas
- Color or play games related to Christmas with the kids.
- Enjoy the Christmas Story from the Bible, but enriched with articles, songs and videos.
- Focus more on Christ, read how others have done it or share your own story.