Monday, February 8, 2010

January's Theme: Goal-Setting

No takers from my guest blogger invitations to write about resolutions and goals, so you get to hear from me one last time on goal setting. (It's not January anymore...I know, I know.)

#1: I’ve found that writing down your goals and sharing them with someone keeps them ‘top-o-mind’. So naturally when I saw this article it caught my attention because one of my resolutions was to read more. If that's one of yours read this article from the Huffington Post...12 Tips for Reading More.

#2: Make one small resolution and keep it today. Sing in the morning, make your bed, get more sleep. Just stick to it. Read a little more, but especially check out the videos.

Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, but please be respectful.