Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Reminders and Invitations

Hi, my friends!

We will be holding our next Service Group on: Wednesday, April 14, 11am, @ the church.

Bring a dish for the potluck lunch. Kids are welcome. Bring bikes, balls, etc. to keep them happy!  :)

Items needed for donation (new please):
- Newborn layette gowns or sleepers
- Receiving blankets
- Booties or socks

Thanks!
Margie
____________________

Hello Sisters,

I just wanted to invite all who are interested to come and join our Mentoring Moms group. We meet the first Wednesday of each month at my home: 4022 Runnymead Dr., Collegeville.

We are starting the program afresh TOMORROW at 10am. It is a great time to jump in, as is any time.

Mentoring Moms is a goal setting program for women. The name "mentoring moms" is mostly eye-catching. The program applies to all women at all stages of life. We set monthly goals and support each other as we strive to complete them.

Think Personal Progress for YOU!

We have had many great experiences sharing and learning from each other as sisters in the gospel.

Children are welcome.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Aubrey Behunin
_____________________

Sisters,

I am going to the temple on Saturday, April 24, leaving a little before 7 am, and staying for two sessions.

I am meeting my sister-in-law (from western PA) there so we can do family file work.

I'm always looking for riders. It makes the trip so much more pleasant!

Please let me know if you are interested.

Owenna Nagy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, but please be respectful.