Last call! It's fun, it's easy, it's a great dose of peace of mind.
At this point, we have plenty of adults for a good crew, but we would still love to have another person if any of you want to sign on.
* Sat. July 31, meet at 7:00 AM at the ward building, pull out at 7:10, so be on time! (If it makes more sense for your family to meet us at the Cannery, just let me know by e-mail or phone so we aren't waiting for you.)
* We have to be finished and out of the Cannery by 12:00 noon.
* We cannot take any orders for those who aren't going.
* Payment is by check or cash only - no cards of any kind.
* Use your own GPS, or the printed directions below.
DIRECTIONS TO LDS BISHOP’S STOREHOUSE
613 Heron Drive, Bridgeport, NJ
Take 76 East (Schuylkill) – to 476 South (Blue Route) – to I-95 South
Exit I-95 at Commodore Barry Bridge. Go east over bridge toward N.J.
In about one-half mile, turn right onto Route 130 South.
Cross drawbridge, turn left onto High Hill Road. Will see a “Pureland Industrial Complex” sign.
In about 2 miles turn left at the blinking yellow light onto Heron Drive.
In about 1 ½ miles will see the Storehouse on the left, in front of the “Pureland” water tower.
View Larger Map