Did you catch the devotional this evening? It's up and available for replay.
President Uchdorf: We know what Christmas should make us think. But too often we focus too much on worldly aspects. When we prepare for Christmas by pondering its true meaning, we prepare to accept Christ.
- Rejoice in the birth of the Savior
- Ponder His influence in our lives today
- Look steadfastly for His coming
President Eyring: At Christmas we should remember that Christ is the Mighty God,the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace. We need never feel alone. We need never give up hope.
Giving away food is good. But pointing those we love and serve toward Christ is better.
What we can give to Him:
- A broken heart, repent and make covenants, come to him
- Do to others what He would do
- Point unto Chris