This just in from the LDS Media Talk...
Below is a comparison of the functionalities of the two websites:e
Personal Progress website (PersonalProgress.lds.org)
Young women can:
Parents and young women leaders can:
- Read the Personal Progress booklet online.
- Track their value experiences and projects.
- Keep an online journal.
- Add photographs.
- Print their personalized Personal Progress book.
Duty to God website (DutytoGod.lds.org)
- Track and sign off requirements completed by their young women.
- Create and view Personal Progress tracking information for all the young women in their family, ward, or stake.
Young men can:
There are no options for parents and young men leaders to sign off requirements or track the progress of the young men.
- Read the Duty to God booklet online.
- See videos related to Duty to God.
- Make online journal entries, but no ability to print them.