Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Our Harvest Feast: Resources

Sarah Kinghorn:
Thank you for planning Tuesday's activity. I can tell that a lot of work went into the evening. It was wonderful. Great job! Love, Sarah

Here are the handouts for you to download for yourself and your family. They were found on becominglds.blogspot.com

1 Nephi 3:7 Memory Scripture
2 Nephi 32:3 Memory Scripture
Book of Mormon Scripture songs
Book of Mormon Stories
Child's Scripture Study Chart
Daily Chart
Scripture Chart
Gospel Art Kit Scriptures
Scripture Chart Color

Debbie Horton:
Hello all!  This is the link to the Book of Mormon curriculum that I mentioned at the RS activity.  I have purchased the version for 4-7 graders and if you would like to see it, let me know and I will bring it to church. Debbie
www.discoverthescriptures.com

Anyone have any photos from the evening? I'd love to post them.

e

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, but please be respectful.