Saturday, May 8, 2010

Video: My New Life

Rising above the sea of online video offerings on YouTube is a “Mormon Message” from a mother who has an inspiring story to tell.

Stephanie Nielson, a popular blogger, is a mother of four who was involved in a near-fatal plane crash in 2008. She survived and, along with her husband, is carving out a life that nearly slipped from their grasp.

“I'm just grateful that I am here on this earth and I have the opportunity to be a mother and do the things that I love and enjoy,” says Nielson in the video. “I view my role now as more divine.”



Related articles:
LDS.org Newsroom article
Creative Mormon Women Make It Big on the Internet
NieNie Dialogues - Stephanie's blog
Oprah video and article Mommy Blogger and Mother Warrior

e

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, but please be respectful.