Saturday, September 22, 2012

YW "Walk to the Temple" Is in Newspaper



Check it out...Girls walk to site of planned Mormon Temple

“It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity to walk to where a temple is going to be. We’ve waited a long time for a temple in Philadelphia,” Elle Thorneloe, eighth grade student at Perkiomen Valley Middle School East says of why she woke early Saturday, Sept. 8.

Abby Clark, a 17-year-old senior from Collegeville said, “We’ve been praying and waiting for a temple for so long and doing this walk is my way to show I’m grateful. I’m here because it’s really important for me to go to the temple. It’s really good to do this as a representation of going to the temple because this is the temple I’m going to get married in when I’m older.” 

Our Young Women rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, but please be respectful.